One Canadian company has focussed on bringing nitro to the masses in a compact, innovative, and now super stylish package: BROOD. The groundbreaking DRNX BY BROOD draws from any container, keg, or bag; chills it to 36°F or heats it to 167°F, and infuses it with nitrogen extracted from the air.
TAKE YOUR DRINK SERVICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Nitro drinks have always been a bit of a hassle. Finding the space for a kegerator/fridge, refilling nitro canisters, infusing nitrogen over time, trying to get nitro to events by moving the whole system: it's just a pain in the gas. However, one Canadian company has focused on bringing nitro to the masses in a compact, innovative, and now super stylish package, BROOD.
The groundbreaking DRNX BY BROOD draws from any container, keg, or bag; chills it to 36°F and infuses it with nitrogen extracted from the air.
So why is this perfect for you and your business?
- It’s portable so you can set up shop anywhere simply to make the best of any opportunity
- It has a small footprint and can sit on a counter or table and even in a food truck or coffee van
- It will never run out of gas so you’ll be making drinks for as long as people are in line waiting to pay so you’ll never miss a sale
- Nitrogen infusion levels can be easily adjusted from a dial on the front panel
- No gas means no more tanks saucing time and money in the long run
- It’s designed by one of Toronto’s top design firms so it won’t look out of place in a coffee shop or a cocktail bar
- It can infuse nitrogen into any non-carbonated drink allowing your creativity to run wild
- Made in Canada
- Made in the USA internal stainless steel tubing
- All new cooling system using world class Embraco compressors
- Automotive grade chassis. Machine now uses galvanized steel, stainless steel, and aluminum for our most robust chassis ever
- All new beverage infusion design
- User friendly front facing dial to control the infusion from no infusion to full nitro
- Hand knurled tap handle with intricate details
- Automotive grade powder coat finish
- Sleek new design sculpted by Toronto's leading design firm
- Do not tilt as they have a compressor inside, always keep upright
- Do not use hot water over 25 degrees Celsius as it will ruin the machine
- Once the machine has been opened and placed on the counter, it must sit for a minimum of 6-12 hours to allow all the refrigerants to settle
Important Shipping Information
Due to the weight and careful handling procedures required, this item must be shipped on a pallet. Please ensure to select the correct option at checkout depending on if a tailgate is required or not. If inside delivery is decided upon at the time of delivery, any surcharges will be billed to you after delivery is completed, and all associated costs with this will be the sole responsibility of the receiver.
- Due to delays in manufacturer packaging, the DRNX by BROOD currently ships in an unmarked box.
- BROOD does not supply paper versions of the manual for environmental reasons but you can download from this product page.
- All units are bench tested at manufacture so there may be residual water in the system.
Only machine included. The picture isn't contractual/ Seule la machine est incluse. La photo n'est pas contractuelle